Complaints Handling Procedure
It is the aim of BHP Leasing to provide a very high standard of service to every client. It is important to us that all complaints are resolved as quickly as possible and to the complete satisfaction of our clients.
This procedure explains how we will deal with any complaints. It also tells you what you can do if you think your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction.
If you have a complaint:
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service then we would like to hear from you. You can contact us by telephone or in writing and your complaint will be resolved by the appropriate person in the shortest possible time. To help us to investigate and resolve your concerns as quickly as possible, you should in the first instance contact the department with which you have been dealing.
We will try to resolve your complaint immediately; however, sometimes, this may not be possible. In the unlikely event that we are not able to resolve your complaint by the end of the next business day, we will keep you informed of the progress of our investigations and provide our final response in writing providing our findings and the action to then take.
To register a complaint contact us by either:
calling us on 01992 210333
or write to us at Unit 67, Basepoint Business Centre, Pindar Road, Hoddesdon, Herts, EN11 0FJ
If you have a regulated contract with us and are not satisfied with our final response, you may be eligible to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You must do this within six months of our final response. When we send you our final response, we will also provide you with a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service’s explanatory leaflet.
If you have any questions in relation to our Complaints Handling Procedure, please contact us in writing at the address on the contact page of our website.
The term “BHP Leasing” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 27 High Street, Hoddesdon, England, EN11 8SX. Our company registration number is 10314989. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without BHP Leasing’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.