We PROVIDE PERSONAL CONTRACT HIRE
What is Personal Contract Hire?
Leasing allows you to set a monthly affordable budget for your vehicle.
Personal Contract Hire is a long term rental agreement for a vehicle. The contract is based on a fixed term contract usually lasting between 24 and 48 months.
All costs are incorporated into the lease allowing you to simply hand back the vehicle at the end of the contract and leave the disposal of the asset with the company.
The cost over the lease term is calculated by taking into account the vehicle purchase price, residual value (estimate of the cars value at the end of the lease agreement), length of the contract and your annual mileage.
- Brand new car built to your specification
- Flexible initial payment
- Fixed term contract
- Fixed mileage contract
- Fixed cost motoring
- Flexible profiles to suit you
- You only pay for the use of the vehicle
- At the end of your contract simply hand the vehicle back
- Option of including maintenance with the contract
- No depreciation or disposal risk
What else is included?
- Vehicles are covered under manufacturer’s warranty
- Road tax is included for the full term
- Free UK Delivery
- Breakdown Assistance
Why choose BHP for your vehicle lease?
Combining years of industry experience and a tenacity to succeed for our clients, we are able to source the best possible deals in the UK.
We have built extensive relationships with the leading suppliers and manufacturers in the industry, giving us access to the strongest lease rates and discount terms.
We can achieve a discount up to 40-50% on the purchase price of a vehicle, relaying this directly to the end user, reducing the monthly rental considerably.